Eating right is the simple secret to living healthy. Mothers stress on the importance of eating healthy and at home, you shirk off their advice. But deductions based on years of research studies are hard to turn one’s eyes away from. Eating the right food items affects a person’s overall health in more ways than he or she can think of. While you may bring changes to your diet in fifteen days’ time, certain things should always be a part of your daily food consumption.
Take a closer look at these superfoods you should be consuming regularly:-
- Include nuts in your daily diet- The amazing revelation that having nuts can add a year or two more to your expected life span can actually attract your attention to its other benefits. Nuts are rightly known as storehouses of energy. Having a handful of nuts every day can help improve your skin and hair health. It also purifies your body. Nuts have a high percentage of unsaturated fats and can, therefore, make you reap the benefits of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Oranges can keep you fit- Make it a point to eat citrus fruits on a daily basis. Oranges, particularly, can remedy a host of health issues. Eating one big orange each day can help you to have a taut and firm skin. Oranges are rich in vitamin C which leads to the production of collagen thus further strengthening your skin cells. An orange provides your skin with antioxidants that prevent free- radicals from causing harm to your cells. Vitamin C also leads to the production of antibodies and white blood cells which are necessary for defending your body against diseases.
- Fresh green vegetables must be befriended- Green leafy vegetables should be an inevitable component of your daily meals. May it be spinach or kale, eating them in monitored proportions every single day can fulfil your need for vitamins K, C and A. Green vegetables are bountiful in other nutrients like potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron too.
- Some yogurt is great for active metabolism- There are many people who lack in calcium and are also allergic to milk. Women usually need more calcium as and when they age; yogurt can be a great substitute for milk in these cases. That aside, yogurt is known to contain helpful bacteria that defends your body from intestinal problems. It helps in digestion and is capable of increasing your metabolic activity.
- Raise a toast to tea and enjoy good health- You must be aware of the vast number of plus points drinking green tea has. Tea is known to be useful for your health because of its high content of flavonoids. Tea can aid a person in fighting off diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and other routine problems like weak gums. You may have different kinds of tea but preparing the fresh drink is always more effective.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!